Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC Script for Terminal Server
  •  
DSARick

Send a private message to this user
I have a client migrating their users to a terminal server. Is there a way to automatically configure KOC when a user logs on? Some kind of script or answer file?

•  
cachedmode

Could you use SPA and set a default mapi profile up for new users?
  •  
DSARick

SPA?? What exactly is that?
  •  
shaggie16

I thought it was server performance analyser, but I must be missing something as that would not be useful in this case.

I await my education.
  •  
rinzwind

No you can't. Same problem with workstations. To make things more difficult: multiple e-mail domains, some integrated security, some not because it won't work with no-primary domains.
  •  
DSARick

Is this functionality even on the horizon?
Previous Topic: Webmail dosenot work with IE6 and it work with Firefox !!
Next Topic: unable to send email from one internal server to another since upgrade.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 17:18:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00515 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.