Hi there . I just bought Kerio MAil server for my company . Our situation is the following:
About 50 clients, mail server installed on a Centos 5 machine with a Xeon proc. and 4GB Ram. , 2 sata hdisk mirrored.
I started migrating my account from Qmail to kerio mail server following this procedure:
1) installed and configured koc on my outlook 2003 client
2) imported succesfully everything from a pst file
I can send and receive e-mails without problem. I just found 2 things which sound strange to me
1) I can sort by date but no longer group by date . The Option is greyed out
2) If I get a message and the sender requests a read receipt,first of all no message informs me that the sender request a receipt and automatically a reply with a "read receipt" is generated and put in he outbox box without being delivered. Eveng pressing send/receive doesen't help a lot......
Is this a "normal" behaviour or better, a know limitation of koc or am I doing something wrong?
The first problem is not big and I can live also without this feature but I really would like to solve asap the second one.
Many thanks in advance.
1) yes, when you install koc group option is disabled.
maybe in future release kerio will add this function
2)If you read the message in webmail It ask you if you want to send or not the receipt, in koc you can only configure if automatically send or not.
the problem of receipt blocked in outbox happens sometimes me too, very rarely, I don't know why, when it happens I simply delete the message in outbox.
I am italian too
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of