Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » [new installation].Some limitations of KOC. Can you confirm it?
  •  
maxfontana

Send a private message to this user
Hi there . I just bought Kerio MAil server for my company . Our situation is the following:
About 50 clients, mail server installed on a Centos 5 machine with a Xeon proc. and 4GB Ram. , 2 sata hdisk mirrored.
I started migrating my account from Qmail to kerio mail server following this procedure:
1) installed and configured koc on my outlook 2003 client
2) imported succesfully everything from a pst file
I can send and receive e-mails without problem. I just found 2 things which sound strange to me
1) I can sort by date but no longer group by date . The Option is greyed out
2) If I get a message and the sender requests a read receipt,first of all no message informs me that the sender request a receipt and automatically a reply with a "read receipt" is generated and put in he outbox box without being delivered. Eveng pressing send/receive doesen't help a lot......
Is this a "normal" behaviour or better, a know limitation of koc or am I doing something wrong?
The first problem is not big and I can live also without this feature but I really would like to solve asap the second one.

Many thanks in advance.

Max
Italy
  •  
reny75

Send a private message to this user
1) yes, when you install koc group option is disabled.
maybe in future release kerio will add this function
2)If you read the message in webmail It ask you if you want to send or not the receipt, in koc you can only configure if automatically send or not.
the problem of receipt blocked in outbox happens sometimes me too, very rarely, I don't know why, when it happens I simply delete the message in outbox.

Renato
I am italian too
Previous Topic: Namespace and IMAP
Next Topic: Entourage 2004 & Distribution Lists in Public Contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 07:35:54 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.