Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change IE Title Bar
  •  
bfrawley

Send a private message to this user
I am looking to to change the IE Title Bar once a user is logged in to their webmail. I was able to dig around and change it at the login page but when the inbox comes up it displays:

"INBOX | Kerio MailServer 6.4.1 patch 1 WebMail"

I would like to to display something like:

"INBOX | CompanyName WebMail"

I know it should be something as simple as a <title> tag but i can't find where it is pulling it from.
  •  
microalps

This change can be done in the %ProgramFiles%\Kerio\MailServer\Webmail\default\jslang.inc file. Line 5 (in v6.3.1) states:
var edi = '<?php print SERVER_SOFTWARE . ' WebMail'?>';

Change it to
var edi = '<?php print 'My Company Here'?>';

In addition, the login page has it's own setting. %ProgramFiles%\Kerio\MailServer\Webmail\default\login.php Line 26 and %ProgramFiles%\Kerio\MailServer\Webmail\default\index.php Line 23 (in v6.3.1) state:

$ajg->dmy(SERVER_SOFTWARE . ' WebMail');

Change them both to
$ajg->dmy('My Company Here');

Other pages may have similar changes required. If you do find any other pages that need change, post for further help. Note that this act may not be supported by Kerio and these changes will have to be applied after each upgrade.
  •  
bfrawley

It worked perfectly.

Thanks for you help
Previous Topic: Can't deliver my message to my yahoo account.
Next Topic: how can i fix pop3 log in failed?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:36:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00441 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.