Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Traffic Policy dosn't work properly!
  •  
mohmf

Send a private message to this user
Hi there ..
I have tried Kerio Winroute Product and a like it and i plane to buy it .
But there is a problem with Traffic Policy . i have internet by modem , and i have create a group for the user who only permit to use internet (By NAT) . the members of the group can access to internet properly , but the big problem that also other users can access to internet !! . My Traffic Policy configuration is attached as picture . And Thanks for this support !

• Attachment: Kerio.gif
    (Size: 23.12KB, Downloaded 580 times)
  •  
mohmf

Up , Please any idea .
  •  
winkelman

There must be some rule giving them access. You can set rules to log their connections. Do so and try to find out which rules users are getting access with.

And are you sure they're getting access through KWF and not by some other router or router software on your network? Isn't there any other PC configured to route and perhaps acting as proxy?
  •  
mohmf

First , thank you for your support .
I'm sure that there are no other router or proxy and you can check the attached picture .
But i have tried to delete the group , and to add access rule to every user alone not the whole group and that work !! what the problem with the group ?
thank you again .
  •  
winkelman

Dunno. A group should work. Did... you make the people member of the group? Cool
  •  
mohmf

Yes of course i did !!
Previous Topic: HELP! Yahoo Fantasy Football Draft?
Next Topic: Windows Mobile 6 VPN client to Kerio VPN server...
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:52:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.