Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Webmail dosenot work with IE6 and it work with Firefox !!
  •  
mohmf

Send a private message to this user
Hi there ..
I have mystery problem with Webmail of Kerio Mailserver .
The problem that when i try to log in to the accounts using IE6 it always give me the message "Your session has expired. Try to login again." . But i can login successvly using Firefox and work very good . But i want to use the IE6 not FF.
I tried every thing that i read in KB such as incress Session time , and change Privacy to medium and low , but it dosenot work .. Any Ideas ??
  •  
microalps

Ensure that Internet Explorer is allowing cookies. Cookies are required to successfully sign in to webmail.
  •  
mohmf

I'm already make sure of that . anther ideas ? .
  •  
winkelman

Set all the IE Security levels to 'default'?
  •  
winkelman

These days desktop AV solutions tend to be full flown packet inspecting firewalls. Perhaps such a thing is bothering you?
  •  
mohmf

IE Security levels are the 'default' and i didn't install any AV application .
But there a point i maybe useful . I instslled Kerio winroute firewall in the same PC . Then i install Mailserver in other PC without Kerio winroute and booooom Shocked , IE work fine !! is there any conflict between Winroute and Mailserver that affect only IE??

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2007 08:42]

•  
winkelman

I too have KMS and KWF installed on the same server. Works without problems.

Obviously, you need to allow access to the server over HTTP(S) in the firewall...
  •  
mohmf

Quote:

Obviously, you need to allow access to the server over HTTP(S) in the firewall...

You mean add a traffic rule to HTTPS ??
  •  
winkelman

mohmf wrote on Wed, 05 September 2007 18:27

Quote:

You mean add a traffic rule to HTTPS ??

That depends entirely on the way you've setup and configured KWF. Just make sure that that traffic between your clients and the Webmail (HTTP or HTTPS, again dependent on how you've set things up) is allowed...

It also depends on whether you're trying to reach Webmail from the 'outside' or from your local LAN (with respect to KWF).
  •  
mohmf

First , i must thank you for help .
Quote:

That depends entirely on the way you've setup and configured KWF. Just make sure that that traffic between your clients and the Webmail (HTTP or HTTPS, again dependent on how you've set things up) is allowed...

I will check hat ,,

Quote:

It also depends on whether you're trying to reach Webmail from the 'outside' or from your local LAN (with respect to KWF).

No , the mail server will be local only ..

[Updated on: Wed, 05 September 2007 19:09]

Previous Topic: Major messup - Pop3 download to non-created mailbox
Next Topic: KOC Script for Terminal Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 10:31:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00451 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.