Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Copied mail has lost it's HTML formatting
  •  
campodoro74

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

Kerio 6.4.1 is working great here. I migrated a user from our old IMAP server to Outlook 2003 with KOC. I manually copied his mail from his old 'Sent' folder from his .PST to the KOC one. All his sent mail have lost it's HTML formatting though. Is this normal?
  •  
campodoro74

Anyone? How can I safely copy HTML formatted mail to Kerio?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Use e-mail client which fully supports HTML formatting.
Internet browsers does not have full support (for example for embedded images). Safari 2 does not have rich text editing capabilities at all (Safari 3 does).
  •  
campodoro74

As stated, I used Outlook 2003 with the KOC plugin, with the old IMAP account still configured.

I simply click-'n-drag copied all the mail from the old Sent mail box (an Outlook .pst file) to the new Kerio KOC account.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Oops. Sorry. My reply was for another thread http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=11742&sta rt=0.

I'm pretty sure not HTML formatting is lost with KOC 6.4.1.
The only possible reason for using plaintext instead of rich text is:
1. Another 3rd paty plugins (some may interfere and remove alternative body parts from email body)
2. The email is in RTF. KOC is using only plain text and HTML alternatives.

Are you sure the emails are in HTML? Can you send us an example?

[Updated on: Mon, 10 September 2007 10:56]

Previous Topic: Dealing with corrupt users.cfg and mailserver.cfg
Next Topic: Request for expanded Groups controls
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 13:01:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00502 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.