Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Redirect to URL
  •  
mijo

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have a few issues which I would like to discuss & require help for:

1)
In the HTTP Policy --> URL rules -->HTTP Rule
--> Denial options,
we have an option of redirect to URL,
whenever I specify any URL, it does not redirect to the desired page specified in the URL option.

It also does not show the Denial Message in the browser when specified in the denial option

It also does not show the blank page when specified

2)
I also would like to change the denial message for forbidden words
"this page is blocked by winroute firewall"
to a page designed by me.
I have a page designed which should show when people browse pages with forbidden words.

Please if you could give me the steps and explain how to overcome these 2 problems

thank you
  •  
techkid

Send a private message to this user
what version of winroute are you using? In winroute 5.1.10 it redirects to the Login page only where a user has to re enter their username and password.

TK.
Previous Topic: I Keep having unknown external IP in routing table !
Next Topic: MSN Messenger and Translate
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 10:56:33 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.