Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » unable to send email from one internal server to another since upgrade.
  •  
m374llic4

Send a private message to this user
I have 1 linux kerio and 1 exchange email server in my network. Ever since I upgraded to 6.4.1 I am no longer able to send email between the 2. Both work great independently from each other to outside the network, but if you try to email from one to the other it does not work anymore. I seem to notice that the reverse dns lookup option is now missing, perhaps it has something to do with it?

If anyone has any info or suggestions I would really appreciate it.
  •  
m374llic4

Send a private message to this user
Figured it out!

Turns out somehow bind got disabled somewhere in there, so it went to my secondary dns server which did not have the info for the exchange server in it properly!

If anyone has trouble with this in the future, message me and I can help you with the dns records needed to get from internal kerio to internal exchange, for some reason the windows based dns did not work well enough to get back to the exchange, which is why i had to run dns on the mail server.
Previous Topic: KOC Script for Terminal Server
Next Topic: Bug in outlook connector
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 16:41:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.