Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Central address book for Kerio...
  •  
bennyboy

Send a private message to this user
Hey.

Im new to Kerio Mailserver, I only just installed it on to my Apple Xserve. I want to have a central Address Book database (using ldap probably) so users using Kerio (via Apple Mail / address book) can access addresses. Ive set up the Address Book and I can see LDAP contacts, but only of those as Users in Kerio. I want to add none Kerio users in to it (e.g. clients, contractors, family etc...). Is there any way of doing this in Kerio? If there's a better way of doing this please feel free to tell me Smile

Im using Xserve G5, OS X server 10.4.10 and latest version of Kerio.

Thanks

Ben
  •  
winkelman

I'm not sure KMS is meant to be used as a 'general' LDAP server, but I'm fairly sure you can query KMS using LDAP for users in the Public Contacts folder(s), so that might be a possibility.
  •  
bennyboy

Hey

Thanks for the reply. I think ive figured out away to do it. Ive logged in to webmail as admin and then I can add peoples contacts to the Contacts in the public folder and then LDAP should pick it up. I did an example and it seemed to work.

Thanks

Ben
Previous Topic: Moving from OS X to Linux, looking for suggestions on specs
Next Topic: KMS with AD
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 07:04:56 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00422 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.