Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems sending from no-kerio account to kerio-account
  •  
miguel

Send a private message to this user
Hi

For some time I'm having problems at the moment of receiving some e-mails from accounts that are given of discharge in kerio towards accounts that aren't given of discharge (both under the same domain)

For example, supposing three accounts:

1<_a.t_>eee.com -> given of discharge in Kerio, works well
2<_a.t_>eee.com -> not given of discharge in Kerio
r<_a.t_>xxx.com -> another account

If I send from 1<_a.t_>eee.com to 2<_a.t_>eee.com Kerio returns the message to 1<_a.t_>eee.com with the following error:
    {{
    smtp.eee.es: 554
    <2<_a.t_>eee.es>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied)
    }}

If I send from 2<_a.t_>eee.com to 1<_a.t_>eee.com the message comes correctly

If I send from 2<_a.t_>eee.com towards x<_a.t_>rrr.com the message comes correctly, in this aspect there is no problem.

I'm a bit desperate since I don't find the solution, someone can help me to solve it?

Thank you very much and sorry my english Razz
Previous Topic: Server Spam-like rules possible?
Next Topic: Mail Server 3.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:13:23 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00405 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.