Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Admin/administrator password problem
  •  
donovan

Send a private message to this user
Please can someone help me with reseting the admin or administrator password on my Winroute Firewall? I have tried the fixes on the site, bu to no avail!! Pulling my hair out here...

Anything would be of assistance right now.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
donovan

Searching button? Sorry don't mean to sound silly, but where?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Here, in the forum Smile. Try to make search "reset password" (for example).

index.php?t=getfile&id=1085&private=0

• Attachment: search.png
    (Size: 124.20KB, Downloaded 1198 times)
  •  
donovan

That's what I thought. I already tried that option, but no luck. I found 3 options to reset/change passwords but none of them work!

There was the user.cfg, userDB.cfg and the regedit fixes I found, but with exception to the user.cfg, which I have, the other 2 options don't exist on my system and the user.cfg doesn't seem to make any difference, tried it numerous times now already.

I am going crazy here!!!!

Thanks for the help. Lets hope it doesn't stump you too!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Did you stop KWF before editing users.cfg file?
  •  
donovan

I did. However I have sorted it out now. It was the AD on the Server that wasn't imported into Kerio correctly the first time. Its all up and running now. 6 Servers were running together with 1 on a different domain and that one was running the Kerio. Taken it off and onto the new domain and all is well.

thanks for the help! Sorry to take up your time.
Previous Topic: IIS OrangeWeb Filter is disabled
Next Topic: how to prepare windows 2003 server for KWF
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:43:51 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.