Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » outlook items stuck in oubox
  •  
mike65537

Send a private message to this user
I have the following problem:

I have office xp installed on several clients. I've upgraded outlook to version 2003 on those clients.
I am using the KOC/Mailserver version 6.4.

When some clients drag an enail or contact to a new mail as attachment, and try to sent that mail, the mail gets stuck in the outbox.
It stays there although the mail is sent, but without the attachment. So recipients get the mail but without the attachment.

This only happens on a minority of the pc's I've installed Kerio on. On most pc's the problem does not occur.

•  
gbkerio

Hey,

still have the same problem, but with KMS 6.5.0 Patch 1 and KOC 6.5.0 Patch 1 Office (2000/XP/2003). But 
Here it seems that they use the forward button from outlook to send  the mails. Sometimes they get an Errormessages and sometimes not. The Message is:"E-mail Versand SMTP: 5.5.1 Command unrecognized".
To get it out of the outbox (in Outlook), they have to use the webfrontend and put it in the sendbox.
This Problem exists only on a minority of the pc´s.

Does anyone now how to fix that?
  •  
ConvertedUser

I can't create a new topic in this forum, so apologies for bringing up an old issue, although the issue is related. I have seen issues using outlook 2013, 2016, using any of the latest 5 versions of KOFF where email gets stuck in the outbox. All clients are fully patched and updated. It doesn't matter if there are attachments are not, mail doesn't send. Only way to send email is to recreate the outlook profile. During the time i have waited to see if the error resolves itself i have used webmail without issue.
Previous Topic: Generating different mail address from AD Username
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Mail Client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Jun 28 23:01:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.