Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Stats/Reporting
  •  
rdwade

Send a private message to this user
I'm afraid I already know the answer to this but.... Is there any way to run a report of internet usage (sites visited, time spent surfing) by ip address and/or host name? This seems like a pretty common want/need for IT departments. You would think with how advanced KWF is that you could easily generate these stats.

[Updated on: Mon, 24 September 2007 23:40]

•  
gnjain

How can we generate reports on IP address and/or Host Name

Can you please tell me.

[Updated on: Thu, 25 June 2009 16:54]

Regards,

Girish Jain
  •  
Kedryn

UP*

i really have the same needs... i want to have statistics based on the IP/HOST instead of user.. all rules i have are based on ip, so i don't really need to have users logged in, and all stats give me the same, non-logged, user.

i don't want them to login via web, and not all of them have a domain account, so i can't "require" an access and use NTLM.

•  
bareare

Same need here. Users makes no sense for server/ISP usage. For offices, it can be of use, but for ISP usage protecting webservers, mailservers and not client/user oriented features, it is of no use.
Previous Topic: VPN Tunnel
Next Topic: VPN connection error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 04:40:35 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.