Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SMTP Diagnostic Code 599?
  •  
azaghlool

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

Does anyone know what the diagnostic code 599 means on Kerio Mailserver? I'm getting the following message intermittently when people outside our domain send us emails:

Final-Recipient: rfc822;user<_a.t_>domain.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;599 2.1.5 Recipient <user<_a.t_>domain.com> ok (local)

Note: I've substituted "user<_a.t_>domain.com" for the actual address.

Many Thanks,
~Adam
  •  
azaghlool

Sorry, I meant to say that the sender is intermittently receiving that error message not me.

Thanks,
~Adam
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Are you sure the DSN report is from KMS? I believe KMS is not using 599 error code. Check if there is some firewall/antivirus with SMTP proxy in the way.
  •  
azaghlool

Well, I haven't changed anything in terms of configuration of any firewalls/Antivirus.

This started happening after I upgraded from 6.3 to 6.4.1 patch 1.

~Adam
  •  
hseb

I u nás se chyba vyskytuje při komunikaci s jedním zákazníkem. V ¸ádném logu (ani SMTP debug) se kód 599 nenalézá. Víme zatím o tom, ¸e problém se vyskytuje u dvou cílových adres v jedné doméně při komunikaci s jedním parnerským smtp serverem, a to nepravidelně. Některé zprávy dojdou.

Zpráva od smtp serveru odesílateli:

Ihre Nachricht hat einige oder alle Empfänger nicht erreicht.
Betreff: předmět
Gesendet am: datum a čas
Folgende Empfänger konnten nicht erreicht werden:
adresa_odesílatele am datum a čas
Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde nicht gefunden. Möglicherweise wurde der Empfänger in eine andere E-Mail-Organisation verschoben, oder die angegebene Adresse weist einen Fehler auf. Überprüfen Sie die E-Mail-Adresse, und versuchen Sie es dann erneut.

<odesílající_smtp_server #2.1.5 smtp;599 2.1.5 Recipient <adresa_příjemce> ok (local)>
Previous Topic: Webmail thru IE returns "Session Expired"
Next Topic: Calendar Corrupted
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:52:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00406 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.