Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Calendar sync problem
  •  
UladZ

Send a private message to this user
Hello!
I'm trying to setup iPhone sync via iTunes with KMS. It syncs fine from KMS to iPhone, but not other way around! So if I add an event on my iPhone and sync 1st time, then this event doesn't appear in Outlook, but still in iPhone's calendar. 2nd time I sync it, this event disappears from iPhone's calendar, so I loose all my changes made on iPhone. As I know, iTunes supports 2-way sync with Outlook, so the problem must be in KMS/KOC. I'm trying KMS 6.4.1. Any suggestions are welcome.
--Vlad.
  •  
ckarren

I'm having the same problem, did you find a fix?

Thanks
-Corey
  •  
blackbox

I can also confirm this same exact issue with Outlook XP/2002 as well as Outlook 2003.

I have yet to find a workaround.

Client:
Windows XP SP2
iTunes version 7.4.3.1
iPhone firmware 1.1.1
Outlook 2002 & 2003

Server:
Xserve - OS X Server 10.4.7
Kerio Mail server 6.3.1 build 2402

Has anyone submitted a bug report with either Apple or Kerio?

I haven't, as I can only imagine the kind of finger pointing that would ensue. Might be time to finally bite the bullet.

blackbox
  •  
mbiolsi

I am using:

MacBook with OSX 10.4
iPhone
Apple iCal
Apple Address Book
iTunes

The iPhone syncs with the apple applications 100%. So this is not an issue on the mac platform.
  •  
scooper72

I am also having this problem, with events added on the phone not being synchronized. I have noticed that an event that is deleted on my iPhone synchronizes correctly.

Kerio (not sure)
iTunes 7.5.0.20
iPhone firmware 1.1.2
Windows XP SP2
Outlook 2003
  •  
blackbox

I submitted a bug report and received the following response:

Quote:

"KOC currently do not have any local data (.PST) files that itune needs to sync with iphone.

There are 2 ways to get this working.

1. use KSP plug-in + imap for email instead of KOC,
2. wait till February for our new version 6.5 which will have offline data, so that it will work."

Hope this helps calm the confusion.

Previous Topic: KMS on Debian
Next Topic: Synchronizing contact info back to Active Directory
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 10:17:00 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.