Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Comments re: NotifyLink?
  •  
Darren

Send a private message to this user

Hi all,

Is there anyone out there running NotifyLink (either Hosted Edition or Enterprise) with Kerio? Haven't seen any discussion here yet. If you are, are you satisfied with the product? Is it reliable, buggy, etc? How has their support been to deal with? Are there any major issues that a potential customer should know of?

We are running Kerio 6.4.1 with a fleet of 25 Palm Treo's and 25 Blackberries, considering signing up for NotifyLink to do OTA sync of email, calendars, contacts.

Just looking to get general feedback from existing users of NotifyLink w/Kerio.

Thanks!
Darren
  •  
jefflessard

I am also waiting on feedback. We also use Treo's and BB's.

Is anyone actually using Notify link?
  •  
scottwilkins

We just started with only one user.

pluses: works quite well, and Notify's support is very good. I didn't like the BB install, but Notify was quick and helpful. (one place where we had trouble was we have a lot of contract sales folks, so we wanted individual billing, and they currently don't do that... Won't affect everyone though.)

minus: expensive. for the price of Notify for one year you could buy a Windows Smartphone (like the Blackjack) and be that much easier on setup and use. Not to mention all the extras that you can install on a Windows Smartphone (like Voice Command, which is a must have IMHO) Or one of the newer treo's that has activesync ability.

[Updated on: Tue, 16 October 2007 16:29]

•  
chrisgi

Hello,

For the moment here in France it's not really good, i am configuring our first user (BB 8707v).

All the carrier provider are not integrated and the support say me (after installing) that the local OS of BlackBerry (French) are not supported Sad

Regards.

Christophe.
Previous Topic: KMS with DRBD (active/passive)
Next Topic: Can't send mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:04:57 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00445 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.