Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Want to locate the expired location call
  •  
R31ner

Send a private message to this user
This might sound a little odd,

But I have been looking at someones mail server (kerio) as they wanted the login and logout mechanism completely customising.

Up to scratch I have managed to customize the;

Login
Logout
Login Failure

Screens. One I have as yet not been able to locate is the login expired call. By this I mean, for example the lgin failure would look like;

else { $ahc = 'login.php?reason=failure'

and the logout call looks like;

header("Location: login.php?reason=logout"

But for the life of me I cannot locate the same equivalent for the login expired.

Can anyone point me to the right file please?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

R31ner
  •  
R31ner

I am assuming by this silence that no-one else has an idea either? lol.

Looks like I am going to have to carry on digging in the code to see if I ever find it, alternatively if a member of staff from kerio could share the file name with me so I can make the last adjustment I would be grateful.

Best regards,

R31ner
  •  
microalps

It's probably a javascript location, not a php header as the page never reloads once you're logged in. You may want to use a program like Fiddler2 to see what *actually* is passed back and forth, and which scripts are being called...
  •  
R31ner

Hi microalps,

Thank you for getting back to me, when I had just given up hope.
I just need to see what file it is in so I can adjust the locationt hat the url is redirected to so I cana lter it to enable this person to use a customised expired logout page.

I dont recall seeing any javascript files and I have already searched no end of files for the reason=expired call.

Best regards,

R31ner
  •  
microalps

For the default theme, take a look at prepend.inc (line 53 in v6.3.1). For the express theme, look at funcCommon.inc (line 11 in v6.3.1). I used the PSPad Editor to search the entire webmail directory for that, and it found it for me in a blink...
  •  
R31ner

Hmm,

Many many many thanks microalps. I would not have thought though that it would be in that file although I was giving it some thought.
As for searching all files at once, I didnt know there was a tool to do this, but now that I do I shall keep it safe and be able to benefit from it in future.

I just now need to figure out a way of having the admin console be able to automatically generate stats to display on the portal. Unless I can do this by diving into the database and pulling the info out of there.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

R31ner
Previous Topic: How to change the webmail default user settings ?
Next Topic: Is there a way to set Quota for a doamin rather than go set for each account?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 03:26:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00432 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.