Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Slow e-mail
  •  
neneware

Send a private message to this user
Sad Slow e-mail, they send theirs e-mail on Thursday and come to me on Friday.

Shocked The worse(worst) thing is that in the company where I work the information that they us send performs vital importance.

Mad My chiefs want to hang me on these moments, which suggest me to could do, or that believe that I could do.

PD: If they can answer me in Spanish, greatly better, but if only they speak Englishman, it(he,she) does not matter, I translate it.

Thank you very much and I am grateful for his(her,your) help. Smile

•  
microalps

Mind sharing how you have your server set up? Where does the MX record point to -- KMS or otherwise? Any info you can glean from logs as to the real time the mail comes in? Where is the mail coming from -- a test account or a specific client? How do you know the mail was sent the day before? Cause the mail is dated such or because the sender confirmed?
  •  
neneware

The problem is that the company's customer knock us confirming sending email with the contract and the wife of one of the workers will also confirm the date of sending an email. Both emails to the server came the following day, that is my concern.
  •  
microalps

If we don't know whether there is direct access to the server or not, we can't even begin to try to figure out the problem. Can you confirm your internet service is stable? MX points directly to KMS? Server is always on? Nothing is stuck in the KMS queue?
  •  
neneware

Conexion a internet: Estable y continua.
Lo de MX y KMS, no lo entiendo, debido a que yo no configure el servidor, este ya estaba operativo cuando yo llegue a la empresa.
¿como puedo saber eso?
  •  
neneware

Internet Connectivity: Stable and continuous.
The MX and KMS, do not understand, because I do not set up the server, this was already operating when I come to the company.
How do I know that?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

My question might sound stupid but what time did your mailserver receive the message? This can be easily found in the mail log. Important is the time between moment when the email was received by the server and delivered to user mailbox. If the email was received by KMS on Friday then the problem is on sending server or on a way between both servers.
  •  
microalps

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Fri, 26 October 2007 00:09

My question might sound stupid but what time did your mailserver receive the message? This can be easily found in the mail log. Important is the time between moment when the email was received by the server and delivered to user mailbox. If the email was received by KMS on Friday then the problem is on sending server or on a way between both servers.

Exactly what I asked originally. Didn't seem to answer that...

microalps wrote on Sun, 21 October 2007 15:12

Any info you can glean from logs as to the real time the mail comes in?
  •  
winkelman

neneware wrote on Thu, 25 October 2007 21:38

Internet Connectivity: Stable and continuous.
The MX and KMS, do not understand, because I do not set up the server

I'd suggest you ask the one who maintains your email server your questions. He/she should be knowledgeable and be able to answer your question in a heartbeat.

If you are that person, I politely advise you to take some (or a lot) IT training... Twisted Evil
Previous Topic: Restrict sending mails
Next Topic: Search body of message in archived message search?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 16:03:11 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00429 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.