Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » No sorting rule complied for mail downloaded from POP3 server
  •  
subnet

Send a private message to this user
Hi everybody,

I have alot of questions. I have KMS 6.4.1 installed and have one Pop3 Account (domain<_a.t_>company.com) registered on CPANEL. All the mails send to e.g cliffjag<_a.t_>company.com are automatically send to the Pop3 Account ( domain<_a.t_>company.com ).After that KMS automatically sorts it to my local account (cliffjag<_a.t_>company.com). So i have this up and running for almost a year or more. No problems till two weeks ago i saw in KMS error log "No sorting rule complied for mail downloaded from POP3 server". This means that for two weeks i didn't receive mail in my account, but on the (domain<_a.t_>company.com) there are almost 600 messages ( accessed via webmail to look the status of the account ) for all of my users,means KMS doesn't pickup those mails.

My steps that i have taken:
1)I configured (domain<_a.t_>company.com) in Outlook and viola it began downloading the messages to outlook account.So if i am thinking further there is nothing wrong with the account.
2)To temporary resolve this problem i created a new account on CPANEL (domain2<_a.t_>company.com). and GOOD NEWS all the messages that were send after i configured this account in KMS were automatically send to me and my other users. and then the next day problem arrised again. the same error "No sorting rule complied for mail downloaded from POP3 server".
3)So i created a new account again on CPANEL (domain3<_a.t_>company.com) and viola it began working again. Till now i think its working but on monday i will know for sure if its working. I will check the log again.

Note: All the mails from our domain that were send are received succesfully in all 3 situations or steps that i had taken.

Questions:
*.How can this happen ?
*.Is this a problem with KMS ?
*.Is there already a solution for this problem ?
*.Is this a bug in this version of KMS 6.4.1 ?
*.Have anybody experienced this problem recently ?

It is very frustrated to make an account only to solve this problem for a day. I think i have everything configured properly because for years it has been working good, without a problem.

Thanx in Advance

Cliff

Previous Topic: how to set to avoid these relays? thanks
Next Topic: How to change the webmail default user settings ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:15:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00390 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.