Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Message Quota falls error... Interesting Find!
  •  
jwpauler

Send a private message to this user
Hello All...

I noticed that I am receiving quite a few of these messages in my log files...

[16/Oct/2007 10:18:46] user_stats.cpp: Storage quota for user x<_a.t_>xxx.com falls below zero: attempt to decrement from 2034 by 8620
[16/Oct/2007 10:19:30] user_stats.cpp: Storage quota for user x<_a.t_>xxx.com falls below zero: attempt to decrement from 0 by 2034
[16/Oct/2007 10:19:30] user_stats.cpp: Message quota for user x<_a.t_>xxx.com falls below zero: attempt to decrement from 0 by 1

I did some poking around to try and find the root cause of the problem as I have tried the solutions of deleting the quota files, etc... and they didn't work. What I've found is, the above mentioned x<_a.t_>xxx.com INBOX is shared out and viewed from let's say y<_a.t_>yyy.com's webmail session.

As long as y<_a.t_>yyy.com can see the INBOX of x<_a.t_>xxx.com, this message appears. If I unshare the INBOX, the messages stop.

Any thoughts?

Justin
  •  
mhallee

Getting the same error here, any updates?
  •  
philippp

Hi!
I am getting these messages for all my users after moving KC to a different machine.

Has anyone found the cause or a solution?

IT services for small companies
  •  
MacPhisto

Cant find this article anymore!Sad
  •  
lodewijk

Seems to be fixed in 7.3.3 ???

Quote:
Kerio Connect 7.3.3 - April 26, 2012

Kerio Connect
- Fixed a problem with user statistics resetting.
- Added support for Microsoft Outlook 2011 Service Pack 2 update.
- Fixed rare performance problems during synchronization of Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Previous Topic: Outlook 2007 - Cannot Move Items Error
Next Topic: Kerio & Outlook 2010 Search Function
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 07:09:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00454 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.