Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Leopard ToDo storage error (Leopard ToDo storage error)
  •  
jjprusk

Send a private message to this user
I just installed Leopard today and created a ToDo item, which it tried to store in an IMAP folder. It didn't succeed and shows the following error - "The IMAP command “EXAMINE” failed with server error: EXAMINE Cannot access folder 'Apple Mail To Do'.". The version of Mailserver is v6.4.0, build 3364.
  •  
macntaz

I had the same problem, then I installed the Kerio iSync Connector. All seems well so far.

As soon as I installed it the error went away, now I'm just trying to see where in kerio the to do item shows up... it shows up in iCal no problem.

We are running 6.4.1 patch1

•  
bvisolutions

Unfortunately, I have exactly the same issue. To Do's seem to have a storage problem. The error message is:

Can't open folder 'blabla'
SELECT Cannot access folder 'Apple Mail To Do'

Todo's on my IMAP connection to gmail do work so it seems to be a kerio issue.

The Kerio logs don't display any related error.

P.S. I do have the Kerio iSync connector installed
  •  
sholms

We also ran into the "Cannot access folder 'Apple Mail To Do'." error.

The "fix"/workaround that we discovered for this "feature" when running 10.5's mail.app on Kerio is to login to your mailserver via webmail and create a new folder called 'Apple Mail To Do'. After this, mail.app's todos seem to work flawlessly.

For whatever reason, Mail.app and Kerio don't play nice when Mail.app is trying to create a new folder on the server with that name.
  •  
My IT Indy

I wonder if 6.4.2 fixes this problem. I haven't seen it happen yet on any server I manage, but it's certainly possible.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
Previous Topic: Kerio cannot access "Sent Messages" Folder
Next Topic: Yikes! I've been blacklisted!
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 23:00:45 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.