Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN Problem
  •  
daya

Send a private message to this user
I configured Kerio VPN. I created a tunnel between our headquarters server to our branch server. Ip range in our HQ is 200.0.10.0 to 200.0.10.254 and in the branch office our LAN Ip range is 192.169.1.0 to 192.169.1.254.
VPN Server on HQ have Ip address 10.189.236.1 with subnet 255.255.255.0
VPN Server on branch office have Ip 10.253.247.1

I can ping all the branches computers from HQ but a network printer there.
From our branch office I can ping all HQ computers except ones with Unix and Linux Operating Systems witch are our servers and so important to be accessible on VPN.
The interesting part is that I can ping my branch office VPN and internet server (that have the same configuration as our VPN and internet server in HQ), from the HQ. but I cannot ping the HQ server from branch office.
  •  
KCAP

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
Why do you use the 200.0.10 IP range for your office, this is also a ip range used on the web/(brasilian uni.)
Why not use a private ip range ??? the routers will forward web ip to the net and privat ip's stay's in..

Groet
Teun

Teun
KCAP [NL]
Previous Topic: Testing KFW but can not see the graphics in star
Next Topic: Multiple wan interfaces problems and Anti-Spoofing
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 09:49:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.