Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » CalDAV?
  •  
dnoguero

Send a private message to this user
Is Kerio CalDAV compliant? Now the Leopard's iCal is out, I'd like to try and get the shared calendaring features working. If Kerio doesn't support it yet, any plans to?

->Dan
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Actual KMS version 6.4.1 available on the website does not contain support for Leopard's iCal. Please wait for the upcoming version of Kerio MailServer that will be released shortly.
  •  
jjprusk

FYI - anxiously awaiting as we're rolling out Leopard in the very near future. Our other option is to install OSX server, but I'd much rather have an integrated solution.
  •  
My IT Indy

You like living dangerously huh?

I'm busy cleaning up leopard upgrades today at 2 clients where they didn't listen to me about waiting to upgrade.

Leopard server is an "okay" calendaring solution but doesn't allow for sharing addressbooks NOR does the web collaborative environment connect to the iCal server at all.

I would wait for KMS 6.5

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
arnsdorf

Please confirm whether we will be able to use Leopard's iCal to edit shared calendars in the next release of Kerio and also please confirm when this release is expected
  •  
info@directorgate.com

Important to me too!
I like to plan the next two month. I will integrate two Kerio Mailserver systems instead of the build in MacOS X Server solutions. Please let me know something when an update with build in CalDAV will be released!
  •  
My IT Indy

info<_a.t_>directorgate.com wrote on Wed, 14 November 2007 05:04

Important to me too!
I like to plan the next two month. I will integrate two Kerio Mailserver systems instead of the build in MacOS X Server solutions. Please let me know something when an update with build in CalDAV will be released!

6.5 should be in public beta sometime in the next few weeks I think they've said.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

arnsdorf wrote on Wed, 14 November 2007 07:00

Please confirm whether we will be able to use Leopard's iCal to edit shared calendars in the next release of Kerio and also please confirm when this release is expected

I can confirm you will be able to do that in the next release (KMS 6.5.0).
  •  
arnsdorf

I'm also experiencing extremely slow connectivity between Leopard Mail and Kerio (took 1 minute to send a 365kb email).

I hope this will be fixed in your next version!
  •  
arnsdorf

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 14 November 2007 15:31

When will 6.5.0 be released? Can we edit shared calendars in iCal in the version just released a few days ago?
  •  
My IT Indy

arnsdorf wrote on Mon, 03 December 2007 02:28

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Wed, 14 November 2007 15:31

When will 6.5.0 be released? Can we edit shared calendars in iCal in the version just released a few days ago?

The beta version released doesn't support delegates yet. Once it does then you will be able to do this.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
My IT Indy

arnsdorf wrote on Fri, 16 November 2007 00:17

I'm also experiencing extremely slow connectivity between Leopard Mail and Kerio (took 1 minute to send a 365kb email).

I hope this will be fixed in your next version!

This shouldn't be happening. I run quite a few KMS installations and nobody has this problem. Check your settings.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
dnoguero

I see in the 6.5 beta 10 release history that there is now experimental CalDav protocol support. Does this mean that I can subscribe to a calendar in 10.5 iCal and modify it? If so, what URL should be used? I have tried a few different variations and either get errors or invalid credentials.

Thanks.
  •  
My IT Indy

-
My IT Indy
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Previous Topic: SPAM/NOT SPAM buttons in Outlook 2007?
Next Topic: Connection attempt to service HTTP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 06:43:51 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00581 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.