Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » URL Filter, Trafic Policy and Authentication for Web use
  •  
ivanildogalvao

Send a private message to this user
Hi aid friends, necessary.

I do not obtain to make the URL function to filter to function in the Winroute Firewall, necessary to configure access the certain sites for user, to deny the access to all the sites with excess„o of some other sites, as I make this?
I configured a rule denying total access to any site, but above of this rule I placed one other some users to have access some sites, did not function, therefore nobody obtains to have access the Internet.
Why the rule of access in trafic policy does not function for user?
If I to place in the rule that the origin is a group of users and the destination it is the on interface the Internet, does not function, the users do not obtain to sail in the Internet. How I must configure the Winroute of form that when an user to open the Internet Explorer, always it is requested authentication, exactly that the user ja has if notarized previously?
If to open the IE, has that to legalize itself in the Winroute, as to make? I thank the attention of all and I wait return.

Ivanildo Galv„o
Brazil

Ivanildo Galv√£o
  •  
luizfef

Send a private message to this user
First of all, you need to allow HTTP port in the traffic police, after that make the rules in the HTTP Police. Please, tell me in details the rule that you did.
Previous Topic: How to setup the Authentication?
Next Topic: Engine: Shutdown. Initiated by the system shutdown.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:52:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00412 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.