Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mailserver on Linux and MS Active Directory server (Kerio Mailserver on Linux and MS Active Directory server)
  •  
pstrooij

Send a private message to this user
For a customer I am installing a Kerio Mailserver on Linux next to an Microsoft Windows Server 2003 with Active Directory. If you install Kerio on a Microsoft server, you can 'integrate' Kerio usercontrol in Active Directory by installing Kerio Active Directory Extensions. Is this also possible when installing Kerio on a Linux machine?

Because of the low knowledge level of my customer I want to learn him to create users (and mailboxes) in the Active Directory. Is this possible in the case I described above or do I also have to create and manage users in the Linux machine? I will use OpenSUSE 10.3.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 November 2007 12:30]

•  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
It is possible to take advantage of a windows active directory on Kerio installed under Linux. That's what we run here.
Previous Topic: index.fld file format
Next Topic: Some Strange log entries
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 19:12:17 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.