Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Mailserver 6.5 ?
  •  
jbordeau

Send a private message to this user
When version 6.5 beta can be available to test ? Very Happy
  •  
microalps

As you may have read elsewhere on this forum, the best timeframe anyone may give out is "soon". It is best for Kerio to release when it's ready rather release a half-baked product because of a deadline they announced. Public betas are generally what is known as a "Release Candidate" so it's gotta live up to it's name.

On the other hand, if you meant internal beta -- Kerio has already let that out of the box. You just have to be a member of the internal beta testing team. In at least two posts, instructions are provided how to join although it is not intended for everyone.
  •  
Matt S

As has been said, you can sign up for the restricted beta if you wish. But this really is beta, and absolutely not for use in a live environment unless you really know what you're doing and have lots of safeguards in place.

Though I find Kerio's policy of silence quite frustrating, significant progress is being made so the 'soon' that keeps being quoted really is looking very promising.

Personally I'm really hoping for at least a public beta (RC) before the end of the calendar year, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I really do like Kerio's approach to beta testing, and it looks like by the time the public beta hits, it's unlikely to completely screw up your data.
Previous Topic: Handling lots of old messages
Next Topic: Webmail Mini and phone access
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:34:55 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00359 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.