Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio cannot access "Sent Messages" Folder
  •  
jackey

Send a private message to this user
[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1143&private=0[/img]

Migrating Kerio to a Linux Server, and my OSX 10.5 Mail Client connected through IMAP has the problem that it cannot save its sent messages to the "Sent Messages" folder.
I get the errormessage: SELECT Cannot access folder "Sent Messages".
The same happens to the new task folder in Mail: SELECT Cannot access folder 'Apple Mail To Do'

Could it be that the new Mail 3.0 does not correctly create the folders needed?

Also get continues error messages in the error log file... maybe it is not related to the above:
[08/Nov/2007 21:17:51] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Contacts create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:17:51] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Calendar create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:17:58] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Calendar create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:23:01] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Contacts create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:23:01] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Contacts create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:23:01] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Calendar create_time < install_time
[08/Nov/2007 21:23:08] folder_manager.cpp: Folder #public<_a.t_>melisgs.nl/Calendar create_time < install_time

I can't figure out what is wrong here.

Anyone here who knows how to fix this?

[Updated on: Thu, 08 November 2007 23:48]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Install a license file in Administration Console.
  •  
jackey

O.K.

As i said... I'm migrating so I have to be sure it all runs o.k. before I transfer my licence.

So that would fix all this.

Thanks, I will ignore these errors for now.

[Updated on: Fri, 09 November 2007 01:23]

•  
sholms

You wrote:
----
The same happens to the new task folder in Mail: SELECT Cannot access folder 'Apple Mail To Do'
----

The "fix"/workaround that we discovered for this "feature" when running 10.5's mail.app on Kerio is to login to your mailserver via webmail and create a new folder called 'Apple Mail To Do'. After this, mail.app's todos seem to work flawlessly.
Previous Topic: German Umlauts (KOC Offline 6.5.0 beta build 4450)
Next Topic: Leopard ToDo storage error
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 17:19:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.