Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Issues with Outlook Connector (Issues with Outlook Connector)
  •  
spdburner

Send a private message to this user
Ok in a nutshell

Consulted at a job today where a Mac tech used Kerio mailserver on the MAC as the email server. It works fine for all users on Macs and they are using Entourage as a client.

On the PC side using a IPM Thinkpad they had Outlook 2003 connecting with the Kerio Mail server using MAPI. Whenever the end user clicked on the Icon the mail would show up but trying to do anything inside the program would often freeze it up where the user would have to end the task. This happened everytime the user tried to access his mail using the outlook client and the kerio cOutlook connector.

I ended up uninstalling all features then reinstalling Outlook 2003 and downloaded the latest Service Pack. After all this I reinstalled KErio and the same thing happened so I ended up uninstalling the connector and went ahead using a pop3 connection. This seemed to work fine but now while internal email communications work well when I try to address an external address e.g.XXX<_a.t_>yahoo.com I get a undeliverable message. External users can email the address and using the Kerio client emailing external users is not an issue. Obviously the p[roblem is with Outlook but how can this be fixed? Outgoing mail and incoming mail are still correct mail.xxxx. Does anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance!!
Previous Topic: i can't login!
Next Topic: Restoring mail from one mailbox
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 04:20:18 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00304 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.