Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Time Zone Has Changed
  •  
88fingerslukee

Send a private message to this user
So I have seen this happen on 3 of the 5 clients connected to the server (including my own).

This box pops up in Outlook (all using KOC) saying that my time zone has changed and that it has to search for calendar items that need to be updated. Outlook then searches for a little bit (maybe 30 seconds) and then reports back that no items were found.

Why is it doing this?

I can't tell if it happens at a specific time or after a specific event but it seems pretty random. Two of the three users have WM5 devices using Activesync but they weren't even traveling other time zones at the time.

Any ideas?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
It depends on the time zone used on the client. This is Outlook feature which should correct events in the calendar if time zone definition for your country has changed. I guess it is initiated by some Windows update.
Previous Topic: relaying status codes
Next Topic: FC6, KMS 6.4 and Logwatch config?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 11:41:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.