Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archive folder not visible
  •  
mudrak

Send a private message to this user
I enable the Archiving but don't see archive folder. I look it from WebMail from user with administrator rights. Hovewer user's name is not 'admin', but it is first user creating KMS while installation.
  •  
wheelsjn

I'm having the same issue - sort of. Running 7.1.4.3411, and we used to have the archiving on, and could see the folder from the admin account. Then, due to disk space issues, we ended up turning off archiving. Now I've turned it back on again, but it's no longer visible from the admin account.

Did you ever have any luck with this?
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

If you are on a current version you can, in the Kerio Connect WebAdmin, go to Accounts -> Users and Groups and edit the user.

On the Rights tab there is a check box for Archive folders.

Wheelsjn, for the version you are on you may have to manually edit the acl.fld file. I don't think you could assign a user rights to the Archive folders using the WebAdmin in version 7.1.4.

The acl.fld file is found in ~/archive/ folder. Stop Kerio Connect and edit the file. Add the email address of the user you want to have rights to see the Archive folder and include these letters, after the email address, lrswicda

The letters are the right the user has. The last letter, a, indicates the user is an Admin of the folder.
  •  
wheelsjn

I ended up going turning off archiving, deleting everything in the archive folder (nothing major lost as we haven't been running it), then stopping and starting the mailserver, and then enabling archiving, and doing another start/stop cycle, and that' got it all working.

Before, I would go into the user rights tab, click the archive folders box and okay, and then when I reopened the user, the box would be blank again.
Previous Topic: Outlook 2011 MacBook Air stop sync with Kerio Mailserver
Next Topic: Как переименовать домен в kerio connect?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Aug 17 11:36:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.