Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Single Domain with 4 OU for companies (New Email accounts)
  •  
neil

Send a private message to this user
I have a single master domain. One.com.au

Under that is 4 OU containers for 4 companys, within that are computers, users, groups, etc.

as a example the OU conatiners relate to 4 companys.

one.com.au
two.com.au
three.com.au
four.com.au

I will set up Kerio Mail Server which will have 4 domains in it.

What I am hoping I can do is when I add a user to a OU for say company three.com.au and I have the active directory extensions installed in AD.

That I can create a email account for that user called user<_a.t_>three.com.au

and the same if I add a user to a OU for user<_a.t_>two.com.au

Will these accounts then go into the right domain users area within Kerio also??

Or can there be templates used for this via AD??

Hope this info has not confused any one.

If this can not be done I have to do it manually. Not use the AD plugin.

Neil

[Updated on: Thu, 22 November 2007 03:50]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
This is possible to achieve. Create 4 e-mail domains and change user mapping for each domain only to one OU in your domain. See http://support.kerio.com/kb/413 for details. This way, all users from one OU will be in same e-mail domain and each OU will have own e-mail domain.
Previous Topic: Web Forms
Next Topic: Kerio + Entourage Question and some more questions
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 22:40:00 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.