Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » VPN and LAN Shares
  •  
Stewart

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I have a VPN problem that hopefully someone here can help me out with.

We have 2 PCs on the LAN with shared resources, all of the PCs on the LAN can access these shares without a problem.

However, when connected to the LAN through VPN, both PCs can be pinged but only one of the PC’s shares can be accessed. When attempting to connect to the other PC, windows has a long think and comes back with the message “The network path was not found”.

I am attempting to access both PCs via their IP address, both PC’s network connections are configured with DHCP, and there are no notes in the WRF logs regarding blocked traffic or VPN problems.

Does anyone know what might be preventing access through the VPN?
  •  
nader1973

Send a private message to this user
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I CAN PING MY ENTIRE NETWORK PC'S BUT I CAN'T BROWSE ANY CLIENT PC OR USE SHARE RESOURCE

ANY IDEA

REGARDS

Thanks for Help
Previous Topic: local firewall server not working
Next Topic: HIGH CPU LOAD in WINROUTE 6.3.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:46:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00409 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.