Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF 6.5 beta setup errors (Setup errors with KOFF 6.5 Beta)
  •  
shiftlogic

Send a private message to this user
Happy to see the beta released.

I installed the Beta server and updated my KOC to KOFF to test out the new features. When setting up the KOFF account I receive an error while trying to create the local message store. Here is the error:

"Error occurred while creating local message store

(80070057, 0x80070057:MAPI_E_INVALID_PARAMETER)"

I am using a manual authentication setup in KMS and KOFF; The "Retrieve Info" button works retrieving the email address and user name; server is visible from the client; all ports open, all firewalls and anti-virus disabled.

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas? I have done all the standard stuff, reboot, uninstall, reinstall, etc. The CEO is pissed, all the employees hate me since I made the change to Kerio 3 weeks ago, I was really hoping this would work and hope this is just a glitch with my test workstation.

Using Windows XP sp2 with Outlook 2003 sp2

UPDATE: Found the issue. Previous message store existed on the test server for the test user account. I renamed the old store and allowed it to create a new message store. Setup of account worked. New error occured with missing dll when opening Outlook but I will report that via the kms-beta<_a.t_>kerio.com email address.

[Updated on: Mon, 26 November 2007 23:29]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Can you send us the debug log from the client?
Please read Release notes ( http://download.kerio.com/dwn/beta/kms-notes-en-6.5.0-b7.pdf) with instructions how to report bug in beta version and what information we need.
Previous Topic: Change free/busy in KOC
Next Topic: https ERROR
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 25 01:09:38 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00354 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.