Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Change free/busy in KOC
  •  
gbalbach

Send a private message to this user
Hello everyone,

I am using OfficeCalendar for team calendar sharing as it offers more team calendar features then the regular KOC calendars allow. My problem is that KOC sets free/busy time automatically to http://mailserver:80/freebusy/%SERVER%/%NAME% - this is causing me a problem because I need the path to look in to be something else - but KOC changes it everytime I launch Outlook 2003. Is there any way to change this somewhere? I know it would cause free/busy issues in KOC online calendars but we are not using them.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 November 2007 17:09]

Previous Topic: Read receipt on in Webmail
Next Topic: KOFF 6.5 beta setup errors
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 06:25:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00524 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.