Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Leopard Integration (Leopard Client Integration)
  •  
jjprusk

Send a private message to this user
I have started testing Kerio v6.5v8 with Leopard client and it looks like many items are working quite well. Things that I see working:

1) Address book sync (exchange...). This worked before, but still works very well. I'm able to use SSL and do a complete sync.

2) Basic iCal support, including Todo's seems to be working very well. This is a great addition and will be put to use when Kerio goes production. I am using ssl and calendar items and todo's are syncing very well between the two environments. My only complaint is that when in the web interface and I sync. a calendar event change from a Leopard client, it doesn't show up on the web-based calendar until I "refresh". I actually have to leab the calendar view and return before the changes actually show up.

3) Waiting for delegation (busy/free) and public calendar support. I assume this is coming (as previous comments) and I'll be anxious to test this feature. Again, one of those we'll put to good use quite quickly.

A question - what are the plans on Notes integration? On Leopard, obviously notes are stored in the inbox IMAP folder. I also can see them in my web i/f as inbox message. However, it would be nice to see these in the "Notes" folder as it would be more logical to see them there. Just a thought...
Previous Topic: https ERROR
Next Topic: catch all and directory harvest attacks
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 18:34:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00346 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.