Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Web Server NAT Fail
  •  
AlanTang

Send a private message to this user
Hello:

I have try to setup a WEB server that was located in the private LAN. I would like to do the translation but not success. May I know the following steps is correct?

My FW have 3 interface
Public NIC: 202.77.8.54 (<-Sample)
DMZ: 192.168.2.254
Private LAN: 192.168.3.254

Web server information
Private IP: 192.168.2.20
Port: 80
Serve Public Internet as: 202.77.8.55

Below is the steps that I have to do:
1.) Add the IP 202.77.8.55 in the Windows Network TCP/IP Config
2.) Add a new rule in kwf Name: Temp, Source: Any, Destation: 202.77.8.55, service: HTTP, Action: Permit, Transulation: MAP 192.168.2.20
3.) Apply the rule

I have try to browse from public internet and it have the error message as: "Connection to server 202.77.8.55 failed (The server is not responding.)"

I have make sure that I can successful browse from the kwf machine by using http://192.168.2.20

Does any config I was missed?

Thanks a lot!
  •  
winkelman

What if you make this rule the first rule in the rule set? Perhaps some other rule is currently 'in the way', as the rule order does make a difference.
  •  
AlanTang

I have put this rule as the first rule and the secondary rules is Any, Any and Any Service.

Thanks!
  •  
stoupajc

U must have 2 rules:

1) portmap from public ip (202.77.8.55) to www server in DMZ
2) NAT rule, which translate packets from dmz www server to public ip (202.77.8.55)

Honza

Jan Janecek
Network administrator
VOS a SPS, Jicin
http://www.vos-sps-jicin.cz
Previous Topic: Change Language Spanish to English in Kerio Administration Console application
Next Topic: Winroute 6.2 Proxy and ftp outbound
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 19:03:01 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00467 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.