Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » black listing error (senders ip not actually in my black list)
  •  
pbwells

Send a private message to this user
Ok,

Kerio lost it's mind today I have multiple reports of this going on so I know it's not a fluke.

[28/Nov/2007 12:09:46] IP address 75.180.132.121 found in local blacklist, mail from <someuser<_a.t_>neo.rr.com> to <blahbittyblah<_a.t_>yaddayadda.net> rejected

75.180.132.121 is NOT in my blacklist, every reported instance of this problem, if I whitelist the IP fixes the problem but the reports were flooding in, normal people we do email business with every day experiencing this problem.

I shut the box completely down, powered it off for a few minutes and restarted, then Kerio did not restart on it's own, it was stuck in a starting/stopping mode. I had to manually tell it to shut down, wait for it to shutdown and then tell it to restart. That seemed to bring it back up and it started processing email again. However I was still seeing the legitimate email blacklisting because I recognized a couple as the security log was doing it's thing.

I went into Spam Filter, Black Lists and created an empty list with a single host of 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.255 and set that as the active Custom blacklist of Spammer addressess. I also removed all my active RBL lists just to be sure. I then stopped and restarted the server. This time it did stop processing my custom blacklist. Anybody have this sort of problem before where Kerio was randomly blacklisting ip's on it's own without them actually being in the blacklist?

I have re-enabled the SpamHaus and SpamCop RBL's and they appear to be working normally.
Previous Topic: Urgent Help 2 Updated**
Next Topic: Mails coming from account X to account X that were never sent
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 10:58:27 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00392 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.