Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Urgent Help , KWF Delivery (KWF delivery sends thousands of mails to my mail account)
  •  
Balduran

Send a private message to this user
I enabled the SMTP relay on Kerio WinRoute Firewall & entered mail ip adress + my email adress.

After then it started to rain mails to my mail adress & i cant stop it right now. It comes from as header;

KWF delivery failure notification
some looks like spam mail adresses seems
550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1))

After that i disabled the SMTP relay & changed ip but it still rains to mail server so i disabled account & deleted mails as mail queing became hanged. There is still incoming mails From as
Service DSN: <> to my mail adress 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) something like that.

firewall (example 192.168.0.2) & mail server (example 92.168.0.4) so different machines have same gateways also internet connection flows from Firewall)

I need help , How can i stop the mail abuse ?

Thx for answers & Best Regards...
Previous Topic: Kerio Winroute Firewall mail error
Next Topic: Error (142): Connection closed.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 22:50:56 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.