Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » duplicate entry exists AD authentication (duplicate entry exists AD authentication)
  •  
neilwr

Send a private message to this user
I have a little weird set up here that I am testing before I purchase Kerio, which so far has exceeded my expectation.

I have a master domain called domain1.com.au with active directory. Under this domain there are 3 other domains. Also each of those domain have its own container, not a sub domain.

domain2.com.au
domain3.com.au
domain4.com.au

so in the domain list you have the below. Each domain represents a company with own email domain.

domain1.com.au
domain2.com.au
domain3.com.au
domain4.com.au

I am setting up active directory authentication for all of the domains.

so in Domains I have set up domain2,3,4 to use AD authentication of domain1.

I can set up domain2,3,4 to use domain1 for its AD authentication.

But when I go to set up domain1 (master domain) to use domain athentication I get a error "Database Table Duplicate Key"
So I can not set the master domain to use AD athentication for email.

In short every user logs into domain1, but they have there own domain email that represents there company. Like a enterprise structure with out sub domains.

Basiclly if I cna not do this with multiple domains no point in me purchasing this sooftware.

[Updated on: Thu, 06 December 2007 22:46]

•  
microalps

Mind sharing the steps you are taking to get this "Database Table Duplicate Key" error? I would recommend in the event of such a weird error that you consult with Kerio technical support.
  •  
neilwr

As I said I have 4 mail domians.

domain1.com.au (Primary)
domain2.com.au
domain3.com.au
domain4.com.au

I am setting up active directory authentication for mail boxes against the users AD domain.

I click on domains.
Click on either domain 2,3,4 and I do the following.

1. Check field map user account and groups from directory service to this domain
2. directory service type = active directory
3. hostname primary domain controller name
4. directory server (domain controller)
hostname (PDC name)
username name<_a.t_>domain1.com.au
password pasword for name
test connect works fine
5. active directory domain name which I use domain1 name as it is different to domain2,3,4
6. ok that and apply.

All that is fine for domain 2,3,4

When I do all above for domain 1(master domain) and test and save is all fine. When I apply what I have set up for domain1 I get a error of "Error:database table duplicate key"

Thats the problem I have domain 2,3,4 work in setting it up fine.
but when I apply the changes for domain1 it gives me the error.

Hope that helps a bit more in trying to solve this problem.
  •  
neilwr

Also no domain controller for domain2,3,4.

Only a Domain controller for Domain1
Previous Topic: Kerio not receiving external mail
Next Topic: Kerio Outlook Connector Offline bug?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 09:29:26 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00539 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.