Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » WinRoute SDK
  •  
marxor

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

are there any plans for a SDK for this or the next Kerio Winroute Firewall version?

I really need some functions to call from a remote application gathering connection status, traffic statistics and ...
C++ or Pascal/Delphi Libraries for connecting to the server (maybe via remote administration port) and gathering some information would be what i am looking for.

Would make creating tools supporting kwf much easier.

Thanks,
mark
  •  
Alexin

Так, что ? Никто даже не ответит на этот вопрос ?

Alexin Alexin<at>mail.ru
  •  
marxor

Would you please be so kind and re-write your answer in english?
I ain't familar with Russian language at all.

Thanks
  •  
Alexin

I need SDK too ! (or something, that i can use to control the kwf (log off, log on users, disable accounts, control traffic rules... and so on.)). Is it possible ???

Alexin Alexin<at>mail.ru
  •  
Jeff Wadlow (Kerio)

There won't be an SDK for KWF. At least not in the foreseeable future.
  •  
Vl@d

SDK дело хорошее, но я знаю, что в некоторых копаниях реализовали программные продукты автоматически выполняющие все необходимые функции по лимитированию трафика и и многих др. функций по управлению Kerio и обходятся и без него. Принцип прост,если пользователь может выполнять команды в Kerio Administration Console, то, что мешает то же самое сделать программе. Другое приложение может управлять Administration Console отправляя клавиатурные Windows Messages to Kerio Administration Console. Накладно, но другого выхода автоматизации пока нет, Kerio не даёт спецификацию ни к протоколу KWF, ни к Kerio Administration Console.
Previous Topic: Overnet Can't Connect Despite All Settings
Next Topic: Filtering large number of networks?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:35:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00377 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.