Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Open Directory users don't work in Leopard Server (can't get KMS 6.4.2 to import users from an OSX.5.1 Leopard OD Master)
  •  
playersons

Send a private message to this user
Mac OS X Server 10.5.1 installed and configured to run as OD Master, DNS, LDAP and Kerberos is working OK. Latest Directory Extensions are also installed.

In KMS 6.4.2 Administration Console setup of domain with OD authentication is OK, too. Connection to LDAP-Server is being confirmed as OK. However, as soon as I change to user configuration, I get following error, before even having the chance to add any user:

Error: LDAP operation failed. Check that you have installed Directory Extensions properly.

I have checked on a OS X 10.4.11 machine that is bound to the Leopard Server with the same result. LDAP users can't imported from 10.5 Leopard Server. Is this a known issue?
  •  
blackbox

This is an interesting problem. I'm curious, how did this turn out for you?
  •  
playersons

I don't know what did solve the Problem in the end. I did several uninstalls/reinstalls of the OD Extensions and this seems to have helped. Maybe it was restarting the server & the KMS machine, it just did work afterwards.

Hakan
Previous Topic: Versions beta
Next Topic: iTouch connectivity
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 13:00:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00435 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.