Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Active Sync Error (Support Code: 0x8600050D)
  •  
bfrawley

Send a private message to this user
I have one user who is using a windows mobile 6 pocket pc to access his mail. He frequently gets an active sync error saying:

Result: There has been a change made on your server that requires you to re-synchronize all items on your device.
You may lose changes made since your last successful syncronization.

Support Code: 0x8600050D

Since i don't have another phone to test with i am using an emulator but haven't received the error. I can't determine if it is an issue on the phone or with the server. Any suggestions would be great.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

My suggestions:

1. Watch error log in KMS.
2. Enable ActiveSync debugging in KMS debug log.
3. Send the debug log via ticket at support.kerio.com.
  •  
mmccloy

Anyone find a resolution to this? I just got the AT&T tilt with windows mobile 6 and periodically I am receiving this message. Didn't try debugging yet but will do that soon.
  •  
bfrawley

My user stopped entering voice tags into his contacts on his phone, as each time it would give him the error it would erase them all. I haven't heard a complaint about the error since. I am not sure if it is a coincidence or not.
Previous Topic: mail going to wrong address
Next Topic: Unable to receive email from 1 address
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Sep 21 01:54:13 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.