Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problems with downloading Migration from Microsoft Exchange Tool (Can not get Migration from Microsoft Exchange Tool)
  •  
ros_tok

Send a private message to this user
I spend time to read documentatio, see mailserver itself and purchase KMS. But now I am surprised by Kerio strange support policy. After reading so many good words on site from vendor about MS Exchange Migration tool, I forget to check this last item during evaluation. Just now according to Kerio policy I can not get my money back. Shocked I like server itself but see below ...

I need Migration from Microsoft Exchange Tool. Thay have no direct link from download site. But have so called "Request download" link. They see this Tool as Beta (not changing from June 9, 2005 ??? Is Kerio died?). So it seems like they see me as Beta tester? OK I will be Beta tester if it help me in transfering 80 mailboxes.

The problem that I already two times had to fill they Download Request Form and wait 4 days after each submit. Second time I very carefully rechecked my email and so on. After submitting form I got promice to answer during one busines day. Still I have no answer from Kerio Stuff. Email is directly on server controlled by me. I see server logs. No attempts from Kerio domain with information how to download needed tool. Still I had no problems with registering with this email on this forum or register evaluetion of KMS.

How to get this Tool? Is it really in so BAD State? One of the BIG reason We purchased KMS was promise to simplify migration from MS Exchange. You delayed this migration for 10 days already in my case. What do you think about this?

Good Luck to Kerio Stuff!
Best Regards,
Igor Arsenin

[Updated on: Tue, 29 January 2008 08:15]

•  
ros_tok

Can anybody answer me how to get "Migration Tool from MS Exchange to KMS"? May be Kerio or other kind user of this forum?

Best Regards,
Igor Arsenin
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Please visit our website: http://www.kerio.com/kms_migration.html and click on 'Contact us' link below. We will contact you with more information about migration and link to the migration tool.
  •  
ros_tok

OK! I filled form on your link once more. By the way, whay I did not get effect from previous 2 tries? Smile

Good Luck to me,
Igor Arsenin
Previous Topic: 6.0.10 - Entourage error
Next Topic: Quarantine spam question
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 18:25:24 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00641 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.