Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Spam Button Missing and Outlook Corruption
  •  
Westcort

Send a private message to this user
Hello everyone

Currently I have two problems regarding two of my users. Firstly the spam buttons magically disappear and also another one of my users are getting corrupt tags on most of his tasks and calenders.
Both of my users are currently using outlook 2002 SP3 running in a windows environment.

For the spam problem

I have tried the following things so far
- Delete and re-add the user mail account under control panal
- Uninstalled and Reinstalled the Kerio Outlook Connector
and as well follow the KB

Also, I tried adding another users account to outlook and that user had the spam button there.

As for my outlook corruption problem as stated above many of his tasks and calenders are marked corrupt but they can still be open. Is there anyway to get rid of these tags.

I tried applying this procedure from the kerio KB but it did not work.
http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=84

Does anyone know how to solve these problems? or have had experience them before?

Thanks in advance!!! Very Happy
  •  
RPC_Admin

In regards to the spam buttons, sometimes you need to turn on the Kerio Outlook connector tool bar in Outlook. You do this like any other toolbar. (goto tools-customize-toolbar tab and put a check in the KOC). If that doesn't work creating a new profile for the user should restore the toolbar. I know deleting the profile has some consequences, but I don't remember what (none that have ever been a problem here).
  •  
Westcort

hmm i have tried that already the tool bar is now there either Sad
I have tried recreating the profile but that did not work either for some reason. Even though if i create another person's user account the button will appear. Confused
  •  
sedell

In Outlook, go to Help -> About Microsoft Office Outlook. Click the Disabled Items button, and see if the KOC addin is listed as disabled.

Scott
Previous Topic: 6.5: release date February 19th ?
Next Topic: Calendar and attachments
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 11:22:07 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00355 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.