Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar and attachments
  •  
Christophe

Send a private message to this user
My colleague uses Outlook and KOC from outside the company by the Internet. It's long to open Outlook.

It seems slowier and slowier, hours after hours (no problem the morning, very slow in the afternoon). It becomes difficult to send and receive emails.
I said to him to use Webmail, which is faster, but he can't see attachments in the public calendar.

Is there a way to see attachments in the public calendar by Webmail?
Is there a different way to programme Outlook to be faster?
Do you think his internet link has a problem?

Thanks

--
Christophe D.
  •  
rinzwind

You are lucky to have a good upload speed at the server (I guess). That's what Outlook KOC needs. It really is not optimized for internet usage. Hopefully the new KOC Offline (6.5) will fix this and optimize the data communication.
  •  
Christophe

Ok, for the moment, he will use POP3 and SMTP, and go to KOC only for the calendar.
We'll see when KOF Offline (6.5) will arrive.

--
Christophe D.
Previous Topic: Spam Button Missing and Outlook Corruption
Next Topic: Connect to Users Adress Book
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:58:44 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.