Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email Server with all our wishes (This people do his job)
  •  
apsistemas

Send a private message to this user
Post deleted on user request.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 February 2008 13:26] by Moderator

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Latest KMS version has all these features as well and much more. Even ActiveSync support in KMS is much better as KMS supports over-the-air synchronization.
  •  
My IT Indy

Sorry to say it looks pretty bad for a competitor. It only installs on Windows servers and requires Windows clients.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
rethaew

Isn't that a little tacky posting a link to a competetor's product like that? I can understand talking about other products as it relates to functions and issues in a clinical manner, but to just put a link to a competetor seems out of line. If you like it so much, than go buy it and get off the KMS forum.
  •  
apsistemas

I'm selling and installing KMS & KWF and the idea to put this post is to show how any others softwares are closed to our KMS product and give solutions we are wating a lot of time perhaps with the new version the KMS goes more away than competitors but I think we must to see what are doing others to see what the market want.
I have not any relationship with the software makers and I'm a happy Kerio reseller and sorry if any gets any trouble with my post.
  •  
My IT Indy

If you're a happy reseller why are you posting links to a competitor's product? Rolling Eyes

-
My IT Indy
  •  
campodoro74

Thanx for the tip but it's not really a threat to KMS, if you look at the prices.

For example, I (only) have 70 users with AV, costing me:

- Server $419 (with AV and 10 users)
- 3x20 users (I bought them seperatly) $957

Grand total: $ 1376

602 server solution with Outlook Connector:

- Server $499.95
- 60 extra users $1200
- Unlimited Outlook connectors $999.95

Grand total: $ 2700

Not to mention that 602 ONLY runs on Windows... And where's the fun in that.
  •  
evsmetal

I just came across IceWarp Merak Mail Server which looks to give KMS a run for its money.

As good as Kerio's console admin is, theirs is better, as is their web mail client.

I haven't tried their Outlook integration yet though. Quite honestly, I've already invested in KMS, so didn't want to take the time to look into it. I just switched to KMS about 5 months ago, so there's no way I'm switching again.

But, here's hoping the Kerio guys will stay competitive. Smile
  •  
My IT Indy

That doesn't look too bad, the problem is the lack of Mac compatibility. All of their Mac screenshots that I saw are running Wine under x11 which I know lots of people are dying to try.

It has a good feature set however, I like the SIP integration and click to dial is always nice.

-
My IT Indy
  •  
AgentSmith

SIP integration is probably the next killer for all-in-one server solutions so Kerio better be aware! Smile

In the future people won't be calling numbers anymore. Dial strings will rather look the same as current email addresses, or better yet both email and dial addresses will be identical. Now if only more SIP hardware will allow dialing user<_a.t_>domain addresses...
Previous Topic: expiration of KM 6.5.0 RC2
Next Topic: Disaster recovery: Importing Kerio files to Outlook
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 16:48:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.