Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » trying to setup imap accounts to access kerio server in office
  •  
maclazaro

Send a private message to this user
i am trying to setup a pop3 account or imap to download my mail to my mobile.

I am using kerio server in the office. how can i set up kerio so users can access their mail with a pop3 or imac acccount rather than the exchange one we are currently using.

what should i set up in the kerio server settings?

[Updated on: Wed, 06 February 2008 19:04]

•  
maclazaro

Send a private message to this user

if i use mail.mydomain.com as incoming and outcoming when setting up my mail client it goes to my web host rather than my werver in the office. If i use my ip address from the office it does not work, and it is a static one.

what should i do in the kerio settings to be able to set up pop or imap accounts in mobiles or other computers to access the mail (mail that has been downloaded from the web host server)
Previous Topic: Folder Admin Questions
Next Topic: RHEL4 with KMS 6.4.2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 18:12:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00417 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.