Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Help me, please with NAT
  •  
Starshark

Send a private message to this user
Sorry for bad english.

I have w2k ws/sp3, kwf 518 2iface (Lan,Inet) and little trouble Razz

I have one rule for outgouing traffic:

5: name=(NAT) src=(iface:"Dial-In" iface:"LocalNet" ) dst=(iface:"Internet") service=(any) snat=(auto) dnat=(any) action=(Permit), time_range=(always) inspector=(default).

I have worked connection HTTP, FTP, POP3 and etc.

But I have not worked non-standart application - games, ICQ(NAT).

I tried create specific rule 4 example UT:

1: name=(????? ???????) src=(iface:"LocalNet") dst=(iface:"Internet") service=(udp:7777-7785) snat=(auto) dnat=(any) action=(permit), time_range=(always) inspector=(none)

But this not work anymore Sad

Any ideas?
  •  
Starshark

Also other trouble

2: name=(ICMP traffic) src=(Firewall) dst=(any) service=("Ping") snat=(any) dnat=(any) action=(Permit), time_range=(always) inspector=(default)

And turn on logging packet on last rule "default drop"

ping www.kerio.com work success.
ping www.kerio.com -l 256 don't work without any message.
ping www.kerio.com -l 512 don't work with message:

"DROP unknown ICMP packet to LocalNet, proto:1, len:540, ip:128.242.106.66 -> 192.168.42.100, plen:520"

192.168.42.100 - my internal ip.

•  
Starshark

And more.....

I tried turn off KWF (stop from winroute monitor) and install Nat32E from www.nat32.com

All my games and ICQ now worked perfectly.
But I very like KWF Razz
I hope my small trouble solved in future.

Once more sorry my english.
Previous Topic: Give Access to limited sites ?
Next Topic: Is it possible to exclude internal traffic from http.log with the aid of KWF ?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 05:23:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.