Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Not able to login in domain after install WinRoute (How can i Configure WinRoute)
  •  
parvinder_kht

Send a private message to this user
After Installing WinRoute Firewall 6.4 my client machine is not able to login in domain. I have installed WinRoute in Domain Server. I am using Windows2003 for domain with one lancard ip is 192.168.0.190 how can i configured it that all the client can login in domain.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Read the manual, configure Traffic rules.

Main purpose of Kerio Winroute Firewall is to secure local network and allow secure access to the Internet. It is a network perimeter firewall and is not intended to protect single server only.
  •  
germanr

You need at least 2 netwok cards in the winroute box (one internal and one external).
also keep in mind that it will monitor all traffic passing through, so putting it on a domain / file server will have some impact in the server performance.
You can install it in a Win xp box.

German Ruiz
Home & Office
Kerio Prefered Partner
Uruguay
  •  
winkelman

You cannot use KWF on a single-NIC machine (hence the 'router' part in the software name). It's meant to control the connection between two networks (usually a LAN and the Internet, but it could be any two, or more, networks).
  •  
spampy

Hello all!

I would like to ask for some assistance on how to use the selected users that can only be allowed to access a certain sites.

I have blocked all the sites that are restricted in our office likely yahoo messenger, msn messenger, entertainment sites, etc... All of these are block when i choose the any users. Which mean that all the users that access this sites are block.

But if I choose the option selected users, which mean that there would be selected users that can access those sites that I've blocked, but unfortunately choosing this option other users that are not under the selected user can access the sites that I've blocked.

Can someone help me on this. I would appreciate your help.

version: Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.2.0 patch 1
server: MS 2003
Previous Topic: What's the best way to transfer a KWF license?
Next Topic: Problem install Winroute 6.4 remotly
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 12:03:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00478 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.