Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » migrating calendars (Migration Issues)
  •  
f2uk

Send a private message to this user
Any help appreciated.

After successful testing the company I work for have purchased KMS.

I have followed the guide to migrate the users of the trial system to the new mail server. Unfortunately the calendars do not seem to have migrated well, accessing any calendar gives the message 'this calendar is not searchable' (or words to that effect) and no content is shown. In fact nothing is shown apart from the message.

I have tried re-indexing the mailbox and, following the same pattern, the Calendar directory to no avail.

I have raised a ticket and apart from the initial response of 'try re-indexing' I have had no further contact.

Anyone got any ideas or had similar issues?

/Richard
  •  
My IT Indy

What OS are you running the server on?

What OS and what programs do you use to connect?

How did you migrate specifically?

I just did a migration 2 weeks ago that went well with 58 users. It does work, we just need more info to help you.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
f2uk

Thanks for the quick response.

Both servers running same SuSE 10.1.

PC OS's: Windows 2000, XP, SuSE 10.2
Programs: Outlook (with all SP's applied), Firefox and IE

Migration done as specified in article
http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=257&nav=0,1

from knowledge base. So:
Stopped new mail server
Copied mailserver.cfg, users.cfg
Tar GZipped store folder , copied over, un tar'd
made alterations to mailserver.cfg to specify correct locations etc.
start mail server

Mail works fine, send and receive, it's just the calendars that don't.

I have not tested this with outlook as yet, I always use webmail and thought it would be a safer bet to start with.

I don't doubt that the migration works. It will probably turn out to be something simple that I have overlooked, but I am getting a lot of grief from the Directors to have this new system up and running ASAFP!
Previous Topic: Use other send bij adres
Next Topic: perl code to generate password
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 20:07:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00358 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.